The EMP Manifesto
|The Project||The Consortium||The Manifesto||The Meetings|
EUROPEAN MEDIALAB PRAXIS
Based on the thinking of the six partner organizations of the European Medialab Praxis project, the EMP Manifesto is a declaration of intention drafted collectively on December 16th 2016 at the first transnational meeting of the European Medialab Praxis project. Originally written in English, the text was translated into each of the languages spoken by the consortium.
Key words : TO EXPLORE / TO LEARN / TO INSPIRE / TO PROMOTE
- We believe in cooperation, that two together is greater than 1+1. Sharing experiences with other people starts a "snow-ball" effect that leads to an exponential growth of interaction and expression.
- We believe in a neutral and open environment that represents equality, giving people free access to share ideas on digital communication,'
- We share a common understanding that everyone has the potential to have a positive influence on society. This gives endless opportunities to work collaboratively, enabling a positive change for a more sustainable future.
- We share a common understanding that a medialab using an open door policy, allows the freedom of expression to promote good practices within the community.
- We will promote good practices through the sharing of methods and ideas to propose guidelines and innovations for a forward thinking community.
- We will explore, discover and comprehend the new digital technology to inspire a change for more positive and active communities.